Umbro launched today the Umbro UX Accuro 2016-2017 Comfort 2.0 Boots. Featuring a black design with orange and white, the Next-Gen UX-Accuro Football Cleat focuses on comfort.
“It’s a word you shouldn’t mention in polite conversation – Comfort. Such a dull, safe word. Comfort is pillows, onesies and snuggling up with your besties. No footballer wants to be in their comfort zone – that’s the place for the journeyman, the play it safe, hit the percentages and hope for the best.” says Aaron on Umbro blog.
The new UXAccuro have black laces, 5 stripes on the vamp (on both sides), black and transparent studs, and orange collar.
UMBRO UX ACCURO BLACK / TOTALLY ORANGE / WHITE
– Smooth strike zones in the forefoot that make life rough for the opposition, delivering pinpoint accuracy
– Dedicated touch zones on the instep that put the wearer in control in all conditions, improving grip and offering a first class touch
– Unique ‘pro-stance’ outsole stud configuration that aids traction, balance and stability to help players hound the opposition until the final whistle
– Padded collar lining and dipped achilles heel tab provide optimum comfort for from the first minute to the last.
– Lightweight microfibre upper with a wraparound tongue construction, providing a larger medial strike area so shots make a deadly impact
The Umbro UX-Accuro 2016-17 Shoes are in stores at a retail price of £135 (175 USD, 160 Euro). Did you get your pair?