Adidas ACE 17+ Purecontrol firm ground 2017 boots feature a Legend Ink /Core Black/Energy Aqua color design and PURECUT laceless sock forefoot with no edges, laces or overlays between you and the ball.
“Dominate defenders. Find an inch of space and create your chance. With ACE at your feet, you control the game. These football boots have a laceless adidas Primeknit upper that delivers total control with no wear-in time. Designed for firm ground.” says adidas.
– boost: most responsive cushioning ever
– adidas Primeknit upper – wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort;
– ultra-thin film on upper – keep water and debris out
– textile and synthetic upper, synthetic lining, synthetic outsole
– control the ball in all conditions with NON STOP GRIP or NSG – keeps the ball glued to your feet
– SPRINTFRAME plate – perfect balance between light weight and stability
– move with high-speed control and stability on firm ground with the TOTAL CONTROL stud alignment
Legend Ink /Black/Energy Aqua ACE 17+ Purecontrol FG boots are available in stores for around £250 (around 320 USD, 270 Euro).